Who do YOU think has a shot at beating 3rd?

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Who do YOU think has a shot at beating 3rd?

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Since I did a thread like this for people to debate who could beat Scott, I thought it would be fitting to see who everyone thinks has a fair chance at beating the topical champ...

Hopefully he shows himself and gets active soon!

Anyhow, here's my list...

1- MonuMental... This man is very creative with what he writes, always tries to bring a new approach to topics, has a great flow, stays consistant, and has been known to throw wordplay in his pieces with metaphors to keep readers guessing.

2- Enlightend... Has proven time and time again that he can write with Illest's elite, and has a great way of bringing topics to life.

3- Defiance... Not much to say here. This guy executes nicely, is very diverse, and is well received by most people. He can get complicated, but still keeps things simple enough for people to follow.

4- Borat... One of the most slept on writers of this site, I feel if Borat sits and takes his time with a verse, he can deliver a topical with the best of them. His outstanding knack with poetry doesnt hurt, either.

5- Arvincible... One of my favorite writers, honestly. He stays on topic as good as anyone, while bringing different perspectives and keeping things fresh.

6- Quix... One of the most slept on topical writers, and mostly because he just doesnt write many topicals. I have seen some of his work, though, when he actually puts some time into it, and he can be very creative and fresh with his ideas.

7- Shazo... A writer on ths site who is more than up and coming, but could very well be the 'next big thing' in many areas on the site. Hoping to see more work from him in the near future.

8- Anti-Matter... Also not known for his topicals, but I have seen this guy get DEEP with some pieces, while writing to some topics that most would never expect. And he brings all the writing elements to the table.

9- Ekoms... See above, but tends to write topicals a little more often than people expect. If its something that hits home with him and he can really relate to, chances are its going to be delivered as good as anyone else could bring it.

10- Orfadox... While his record isn't that great, in regular or topical bouts, his dedication for immprovement really is unmatched AND if it's a topic he can find a way to relate to, he will bring some of the best material anyone could read. Just wish he would think outside of the box a bit more.

Those are my choices. Who would you think is worthy? And feel free to comment on anyone's choices before yours!!!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “The Lounge”