Interview With Tom

Our site has incredible artists, who from time to time are so interesting that we want to interview them. Learn more about the members that you see post every day.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Interview With Tom

Post by lunathecursedangel »

Interview With: Tom
Interview Hosted By: Linda Aka Watts
Date of Interview: November 12 2005

Part 1 -
(04:28:14) metaphoric flow: and then you told them my name was Ian

(04:28:35) metaphoric flow: I wouldn't be mad at you, i would be mad at myself, for not telling them; and realize it had to come up sometime ; D

(04:29:35) metaphoric flow: and take the repercussions, but not care about how it was revealed, but that's me, everyone's different

Part 2 -
(04:58:34) metaphoric flow: i'll stick a cigarette down my throat

(04:58:44) WattsXeyecandyX: lol

(04:58:46) metaphoric flow: and listen to it singe on my lungs

(04:59:03) metaphoric flow: that's the shortcut to cancer

(04:59:08) WattsXeyecandyX: 0.0

(04:59:32) WattsXeyecandyX: Just start this interview =)

(05:00:08) WattsXeyecandyX: So "tom" What is your real name?.

(05:01:39) metaphoric flow: My real name is Ian

(05:02:20) WattsXeyecandyX: The first question i want to ask what made you tell people your name was tom?..

(05:04:35) metaphoric flow: The truth is, I was at avatar palace, and picked the name "tom" because i use to wiz for a guy named "tom zikoor" who worked for communities, I decided I would use that name, because of its legacy, I was looking for a "palace job", and Q came in, the rest is history, it just stuck, and after so long, i just couldn't change it

(05:05:41) WattsXeyecandyX: Were you afraid to tell people the truth that your name wasn't tom because you thought they will judge you in any way?..

(05:05:49) metaphoric flow: Also I had no friends on palace at the time, so it didn't matter what my name was

(05:06:22) metaphoric flow: Yah. I thought it would make me look like a lier

(05:06:41) metaphoric flow: Especially when I started accumulating a decent amount of friends

(05:08:28) WattsXeyecandyX: Aren't you scared that its been years that you been known as tom and when your "friends" find out the truth they will think of you differently maybe even be highly disappointed that you lied to them?..

(05:10:06) metaphoric flow: Not to much, the people who don't know, didn't need to know, and our relationships shouldn't be affected.

(05:12:32) WattsXeyecandyX: So if they didn't need to know why are you now letting your "friends" and "forum guest" know the truth after so many years of being known as tom and not Ian?

(05:12:53) metaphoric flow: The truth has to be revealed sometime

(05:13:20) metaphoric flow: Why not 11/12/05

(05:13:24) WattsXeyecandyX: And what made you come to the decision that now is the time to let them know the truth?

(05:14:39) metaphoric flow: Because, some things just affect you. Make you look at a situation with a different perspective. I had one of those moments.

(05:15:47) WattsXeyecandyX: You said that "the people who don't know, didn't need to know" Why is that? If you don't mind me asking..

(05:17:22) metaphoric flow: That is a really good question. With some people you just don't have the kind of relationship that you need to be on a first named basis. Even if you are friends with them. You just don't get personal.. You feel me?

(05:19:08) metaphoric flow: To give some final elaboration to that, when I feel the relationship was elevated enough, I told the people "who needed to know"

(05:27:49) WattsXeyecandyX: You just said "when I feel the relationship was elevated enough, I told the people "who needed to know".. what about the people who confided to you?.. And respected you more the anyone else?..But yet you never told them the truth.. Why didn't you tell them truth?

(05:28:57) metaphoric flow: Anyone who confided in me, I told, despite what people may think, their are very few people I was close with over the years

(05:30:50) metaphoric flow: Rot, T-mac, Ekoms, Watts, Aiden, Sarah, Scott,

(05:33:27) metaphoric flow: And I'm not close to any of them anymore

(05:33:39) metaphoric flow: LoL!!

(05:34:29) WattsXeyecandyX: Do you feel like you owe anyone any apologys? Or was It more like they should understand and accept the decision you made long ago?..

(05:35:10) metaphoric flow: I feel anyone, who is bitter at this information, I owe an apology. But I don't think there will be any

(05:36:06) WattsXeyecandyX: moving on why is that your are no longer close to any of these people? that's if you aslo don't mind me asking you that question..

(05:36:27) metaphoric flow: They have all moved on

(05:37:54) WattsXeyecandyX: Just because they all moved on does not mean they forgotten about you nor dont care about you. People just need time.....

(05:38:35) metaphoric flow: Yah, this is true, I know most of them are over

(05:39:52) WattsXeyecandyX: Never good to assume..

(05:40:06) metaphoric flow: I know for fact, that most of them are over

(05:41:57) WattsXeyecandyX: -back to interview-

(05:42:44) WattsXeyecandyX: Tom "Ian" i mean.. For a few years people always said you where gay cause they never saw you trying to get or date a female what do you have to say about that?

(05:43:53) metaphoric flow: I don't like net dating, I think its pointless, i went out with a girl for three days, only once, i immediately realized it wouldn't work, and broke up with her, I don't want to hurt anyone, I'm not like that

(05:46:01) WattsXeyecandyX: Well this leads to my next question.. You had a relationship a couple months ago "online" did you have any regrets about it?

(05:46:57) metaphoric flow: It was almost a year ago now, that is the relationship I was talking about, and yah i regret ; ever letting it get that far

(05:48:06) WattsXeyecandyX: Other then letting it get to far no other regrets about it?

(05:48:15) metaphoric flow: I can't think of any now

(05:49:38) metaphoric flow: I don't think the Internet and Fate belong together, And I believe in Fate

(05:50:00) WattsXeyecandyX: Next question.. So i know you freestyle, what inspired you to start freestyling?..

(05:50:40) metaphoric flow: Joint Productions Palace, I thought I could rip them guys, ( I was WRONG!!! )

(05:51:07) WattsXeyecandyX: How long have you been freestyling?

(05:51:11) metaphoric flow: I always liked poetry though, so I knew rhymes

(05:51:42) metaphoric flow: I started the beginning of 03' but only started taking it serious end of 04'

(05:52:33) WattsXeyecandyX: Do think you gotten any better?

(05:52:45) metaphoric flow: Significantly

(05:53:40) WattsXeyecandyX: Have you ever thought about putting out an album?

(05:54:17) metaphoric flow: You will never see an album from me

(05:55:56) WattsXeyecandyX: why is that?

(05:57:09) metaphoric flow: I think I could dedicate myself to reaching a certain point, but only, get discouraged at how much further I got to go, I know people in that situation, I don't want to work my ass off to get there, The industry is fucked
Part 3- to this shocking interview will be tommorow
How much of a nerd is Ian?
What does Watts dare to ask Ian
[/quote]
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

testt

Post by complexity »

estestest
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

hahaha, TOM im so dissapointed that i was told the wrong name!!!!!!

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

You are the only one, lmao
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

yo wtf ur name is ian?...damnit y didn't u tell me this before...

u forgot to mention that i helped u out cracker
Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11
Losses: 16

Post by Subsist »

I want to read part 3
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »