Random Paper #9

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

PunchThatCone
Rookie

Random Paper #9

Post by PunchThatCone »

Promiscuous, makes my mind feel like Im on Angel Dust, I love her lust but when shes mine I get pissed because, it made her look like she wanted to ride all dudes dicks, but she didnt, I thought forsure she was cheatin on me, so I started treatin her poorly, God Damn I cant make emotional decisions when Im drinkin, I just get really angry she says I should try to lessin my thinking, too bad my minds racin, constantly like its my only fuckin hobbie, girl promise me, that one day you do get over it, your pictures still in my wallet, so your always with me, my goddess
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Re: Random Paper #9

Post by Defiance »

Dude its cool your posting a shit load of things man, but most of these could have been pooled to gether

, ne ways your structures all fucked up,, really messes with flow when its in paragraph style.

welcome to illest.. but stop posting 9 things and not feeding others man..

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

I have removed your writtens.

I deleted the one line topics you created, and the ones with actual writing in it has been moved to my personal folder, it will stay there until you feed others pieces. Please try your hardest not to post 500 things, with only 3 of them having a point, without feeding others. Thanks.
PunchThatCone
Rookie

Post by PunchThatCone »

Haaa fuck eh, my bad just delete em all ill redo it so its one or two posts....those or random pieces of paperI wrote on at school n shit

Return to “Written Rhymes”