whats on pests mind...

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

whats on pests mind...

Post by pest »

im just going off...
first off... alotta you cats on here are some simpish bitches... i got respect for a few... but most of yall are lames... hip hop isnt a fashion. i dont respect you if your not tryna take your game to the next level... muc love to the ones who are. you know who you are...
second... im onna paper chase right now. anyof you audio cats need some beats [really the only guys i respect on this site] holler at me... well work smethin out... feelin like a bum with funds right now... 23 years old and its feeling like my only resort i got is robbin some dude for his goods and flippin it. but im tryna be a grown man at the same time... buy some beats and stop fukkin with soundclick...
third, being on the paper chase i gotta couple collabs i need wrapped up so i can drop my album and flip copies for some guap... pm me... really need someone to get on this al green flip who can rap about taggin wallss....

get at me...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!

Return to “The Lounge”