WE AT WAR ft Anti

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

WE AT WAR ft Anti

Post by AntiMaTTer »

heres some shit i recorded today
\
im 2nd verse obviously.
Attachments
we at war new.mp3
(6.11 MiB) Downloaded 540 times

IL record:
16-1
probablyTreed
Lyrically Inclined

Re: WE AT WAR ft Anti

Post by probablyTreed »

that message hits! fuck the police! at least the corrupted ones... sick beat too man
stoned locomotion, im highly trained, flow fluid with pricy strains
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

damn i always pictured u wit a different flow style beat knocks both verses sent a message of corruption i like that but from a artist stand point ur bars seemed 2 long n forced idk if that was wat u was goin 4 but like i said from an artist stand point i sumtimes do tha same thing n hav 2 cut sum words or even full bars cuz it doesnt vibe rite n at times u sounded off beat now if this is wat u were goin 4 then all i can say is u make tha beat dnt let tha beat make u i also say rap is easy spit wat u kno rhyme make sense u got tha later down 2 a t all in all great song sound quality was excellent
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

nah i agree 100% though, im new to recording and just started this year. ima try redoing this one cuz Froz wants me to get my verse down better.
ive recorded a total of like 7 or 8 verses this year so far...not even a full song yet. So once i get comfortable with the mic and find my nitch im looking for i think ill be able to get this audio thing down.

thanks for the insight yall

IL record:
16-1
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

i went thru tha same thing repetition is tha best way 2 get over it
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Post by Seanny T »

NIIIIIICE track haha, love the beat, good flow, lyrics kill...straight up track :) and hey have u worked on the chorus for my song yet? lol been awhile.
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

i like the concept..from a gritty standpoint..
First guy was straight..

YOU..

Okay i hear it ayo your gettin way closer to your goal..
there were only a few bars that got juggled..the first 3 bars or so were on point...at least your landing most of the Hit words (rhyme words) on point..
now you just haveto line up your inner sylls and multi's better ..
I do like how you changed your delivery so its not monotone..Good shyt ..
quality's great..maybe a lil too much reverb...compared to the other guy..

Way to step it up tho ...Bruh..1
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

This beat is fuckin' sick ... the bass is bringing my building down ... I can hear the fire department on their way.

Man ... I feelin' this first verse ... Nice enunciation ... cool editing on the verse ... nice delay

"The Bullshit" "Be so damn stupid" ... in the hook sounds too slushy and rushed.

Whoa! .. Anti! .. You are coming in like 5 decibles to loud homie. Completely out of sync with the other guys verse which is at a good level. I'm worried that you need some better monitors man. I've seen a lot of your previous comments ... talkin' about things are crazy loud or you're not able to hear them.

I've got: http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-ProMedia- ... 481&sr=1-1

Klipsch have been making these forever. They don't change, the price doesn't change. They are rock solid and crystal clear. Not made for recording ... But great all around speakers. Good shit cost a little cash but you don't have to go crazy for quality.

BUT These Motherfuckers: http://www.amazon.com/Grado-Prestige-Se ... 970&sr=8-1

are what I record on. These headphones are sonic bliss. No coloring. Pure signal. Whatever plays ... plays. The whole spectrum. People says Shure does that ... Fuck Shure's weird idea of flat = "No bass." Grado's are the real deal man. Audiophile, American, handmade cans for decent prices. They haven't changed the style in decades .. because they are perfect .. read the reviews!

You need quality playback hardware to be able to hear the nuances in your music and adjust levels. It's VERY important. This is like any other hobby ... it does require some cash ... Compared to others though .. very little ... I've spend less than $400 on my hip hop habit in the last 10 years ... Throw out your shitty ass speakers man. You're obviously serious about getting better .. you can't do it with out some gear.
Phasewon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Phasewon »

That beat is fire, lyrics were on point, the hook did seem rushed and choppy with the flow and delivery, but keep knockin' out joints and all that will sharpen up with time.
littlefranky
Potential Emcee

Post by littlefranky »

this is pretty tite. beat is tite, but i personally think u coulda picked a beat that matched the feel better. it worked tho.
clear message that i could feel. i feel like ur verse was a little wordy but didnt really take much away from it overall.
i havent been payin that much attention to that political or controversial shit lately, i dunno i guess for a few reasons. i felt this tho. lyrics coulda gone a bit deeper but like i said still a clear message that i could feel.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

yea ima still redo this and try to get the delivery tighter thanks for the insight, ima work on my leveling of my vocals too. its hard to distinguish whats what with my speakers b/c both my verse and Froz verse sound leveld the same, but its cuz theyre shitty speakers.

IL record:
16-1

Return to “The Booth”