deliver me

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Gravvity
Rookie

deliver me

Post by Gravvity »

when i lost my soul i had to look deep within myself, and when i lost my voice i had to listen to my inner self,
when i lost my love i couldnt feel my heart beating, and when i lost sight of you i couldnt keep living..

am i stuck in a dream grasped by reality, clenched in the fist of time stunting my ability,

to go on to grow just a shrub amongst the evergreens, it never seems, that life could shed some light for me,

so instead, i sit amongst the dead, forgotten individual residuals, just the crust that got cut off the bread,

thrown on the floor for the dogs to get fed, its amazing what a life i could have lead, i would have blead,

to see a better future, but im a better shooter, and now im staring down a barrel of a soon to be hot pistol shot lead,

theres no comin back after im dead, but i cant pull the trigger, cuz im frozen and i cant feel my fingers,

so i slowly open my eyes and i see my mother as she cries, with my little sister and brother, as they hold on to each other,

staring at my coffin as im lowered down into my grave, and i start to cry knowing they will forever be enslaved,

by the pain i have caused them, oh my god what have i done what am i doing, what the fuck was i thinking a suicide shooting!,

i take the gun outta my mouth throw it outta the house, i run and fall to my knees beggin god could ya please,

deliver me from these memories, youve shown me what i couldnt see, and what i never woulda saw ill never let go of the imagry,

mother forgive me, god please revive whatever soul i have left, and let me speak this story with the rest of my breath,

until its my time to die just keep my heart beating, and dont let me get lost anymore i fuckin hate this feeling,

so close to the edge, one step off of the ledge, to a plummit from the summit of some push and shove it,

watch what you do when you do what you do, you really dont have a clue, but you would if u knew what i know, you wouldnt come youd go,

dont follow my flow just listen to the words i say, maby they'll save your life someday, dont take shit for granted your minds slanted,

get it strait, and anticipate, the worst when worst comes to worst who comes first?, now take a second to think about it, never doubt it,

family comes first when worst comes worst, and you got a gun to your head, seconds from dead, ready to eat hot lead,

remember me and everything i said, if you dont well atleast the dogs will get fed..........like i said...

when i lost my soul i had to look deep within myself, and when i lost my voice i had to listen to my inner self,
when i lost my love i couldnt feel my heart beating, and when i lost sight of you i couldnt keep living..

today im still alive cuz i saw myself through my mothers eyes, and i realized, what i woulda lost if i commited suicide,
not just my own life but a piece of my mother sister and brother woulda died, i was weak and desperate lookin for a quick way out,
internally torn apart full of miserey and self doubt, but then i came to find strength inside deep within, and then i died and was born again,
but not through the quick trigger pull of a gun, but for love of my mother knowing i would always be her son..yo im done(microphone screech and cut)
[size=150][Center][color=#000080]UNDERGROUND, WHERE REAL HIPHOP IS FOUND[/color][/Center][/size]

Return to “Written Rhymes”