NEED SUM ILLEST HELP

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

NEED SUM ILLEST HELP

Post by Kurse »

Alright bruthas and sisters of my dysfuntional illestlyrics family, I could use a little bit of ur help on this one.
And if you'd take the time to do this...it would mean alot!

Bishop Lamont and Damizza are still doin their thang with these videos of music that they grade. But as they get into it again...they're still lookin for hot talent to feature in their next upcoming mixxtapes and they wanna hear what the people like. If they feel you as an artist...yea...good...that's one thing. But they wanna know if the people feel you. So they have those graded videos for artists up on youtube and Bishop posted a bulletin on myspace asking people to go take a peek at the videos on youtube and not only rate it (they use the 5 star rating system)...but to leave a comment as well. They want to see what artists of those that were graded are popular...and which ones the people like.

Here's the link to my video there.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XY5a4hI5FBk or in their search bar put "Kurse" (I'm the 1st video to appear)

NOW. Here's the thing for those of you who are semi-familar with youtube. In order to leave feedback and rate a video...you need to sign up for a youtube account. It's just like illest here...it takes about 45 seconds to sign up and get a user name. And then when you leave feedback and rate...it'll send you a confirmation link to your e-mail just for the first time.

If I get a decent amount of feedback or a decent rating...this betters my chances of being on one of Aftermaths or Bishop Lamonts mixxtapes. This might or might be a way into the door for me. But I won't know until it's tried. So I'm reaching out to you guys to take a couple minutes of ur time and help me out by rating it and leaving sum feedback. Grade me urself in the comments...It don't matter to me. But this would mean alot. Especially seeing how on Sunday night I sent them 6 new tracks. Together who knows how far I can get...and believe me...I'd love to be put in a position where at some point I can offer others jobs and funds.

Thanks everyone...I'd appreciate it. If you do it...leave me feed here just so I know down the road who had my back.
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

i would help

but i dont like you so.. psssh

ok im lying ill help u out of course
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

word..i got u man..lemme sign up
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

I Just Put My 2 Cents..On That Video..
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I wanna thank Tramatik, 16 Micz, HarleQuin & Slickmex for posting and rating on youtube for me at this point! I'm glad you guys have got my back...can't tell you how much it means to me.

Like I said before...it's real easy to do and just takes a few minutes guys. Oh yea...and if you sign up...ur allowed to view the "18 and over" videos...WOO WHOO!!!
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

Kurse wrote:I wanna thank Tramatik, 16 Micz, HarleQuin & Slickmex for posting and rating on youtube for me at this point! I'm glad you guys have got my back...can't tell you how much it means to me.

Like I said before...it's real easy to do and just takes a few minutes guys. Oh yea...and if you sign up...ur allowed to view the "18 and over" videos...WOO WHOO!!!
That's why i am..YEAAAA..
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Rated 5.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20

Post by precise »

id be glad too

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20

Post by precise »

lol, 5 stars buddy

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I just wanna say thank you to Plex, Precise, Domino & Lawgix for stopping and showing me their support on youtube. As of right now...I'm still in the 4th place of "Most Viewed" videos out of the 28 that they've posted...but I am now in the 1st place slot for "Most Discussed" video that they have! And that is a good thing! Thanks everyone. I'm still tryin to get more people in to vote & feed so I can keep it that way.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

no problem mr.kurse sir.
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

5 stars..hope it helped
B-Bear
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by B-Bear »

5 stars baby.. showing some love.. AME's comin up, just keep doin ya thang kurse, no matter what others think..

Return to “Illest News”