Eminem's Greatest Hits - Plans Move

Argue over who has the illest punchlines in the game. What your favorite songs are, the latest albums, and any other creative idea that will inspire thought provoking conversation.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Eminem's Greatest Hits - Plans Move

Post by lunathecursedangel »

Hip hop rap artist Eminem has announced plans to release Curtain Call, a best of/greatest hits album, set to be in stores on December 6th. The Aftermath/Interscope recording artist is putting some last minute work in on the project and hopes to have final song selection completed in the next few days.

People can expect the both the blockbuster hits and fan favorites that have made Eminem a household name and one of the leading mc's in the rap game. "My Name Is," "The Way I Am," "Lose Yourself," and "Stan" will be featured on the collection, along with at least two all-new, previously-unavailable, so-fresh-from-the-studio-we-aren't-even-giving-you-the-song-title songs.

Eminem is in the process of putting the final touches on the album, which he has been working on since early summer.

"I have some songs that a lot of people like," commented Eminem. "I have some songs that only I like. This album is obviously for the 'lot' of people."

In related news, World famous rap star Eminem has purchased two highrise condo units at Palms Place Las Vegas. Located on the 39th floor and overlooking the renowned Las Vegas Strip, a one bedroom unit and a studio condo will be combined to accommodate the rapper and guests of The Shady Crew.

Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers, and his entourage received a private screening of The Wedding Crashers while in Las Vegas securing their Las Vegas high rise purchase. The 32 year old was raised by his mother in trailer parks and has worked his way to become one of the top rappers worldwide.

Palms Place is a Las Vegas high rise near the Strip that is currently under construction. The 50-story condominium hotel and spa tower features fully furnished contemporary units ranging from 600 to 7,000 square feet priced from $500,000 to $7 million. The floor plans include studios with one bath and one-bedroom units with 1 1/2 baths. A studio and a one-bedroom unit can be combined to create a home with two bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. There also are two- to four-bedroom, two-bath penthouses with options to add more bedrooms and baths. Palms Place is set to break ground in 2006 and be finished in 2007

Palms Place Las Vegas will have a High-rise neighbor sooner then expected. The newly released Vegas 888, a highly specialized residential tower, will only be a glance away. But that won?t be Palms Place only competitors, Las Ramblas, Project CityCenter and even Panorama will be scrambling for consumers. As if that wasn?t enough, Palms Place will also have to out advertise Mid-Rise projects attracting buyers. Vantage Lofts or even Juhl will be taking possible buyers from this high rise. Palms Place may have Eminem but that may not be enough to out due the many other projects popping up in Sin City.

Manhattanization, Inc is the first online magazine geared exclusively towards vertical residential developments happening in the United States. Through connections with developers, REALTORS, brokers, and liaisons, Manhattanization, Inc helps buyers and investors get the information they need to make the right decisions.

Return to “Hip Hop Discussion”