Feelin It

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
aglazey132
Rookie

Feelin It

Post by aglazey132 »

Comments/suggestions
what do you guys think?
Attachments
Feelin it.mp3
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 433 times
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Re: Feelin It

Post by Loon E Lou »

well the beat and hook are dope obviously.

you got a nice lil presence to your delivery. kool slow delivery to it. i like how you ended the first verse. second verse wasnt as entertaining as the first. i dunno, it just didnt have the same snap as the first. plus the second verse wasnt mixed to well as far as leveling goes. its pretty low man. turn that up jus a couple notches and ittle flow nicer as a song.

pretty nice little mixtape beat ya got here. keep at it man
Kid Indie
Rookie

Post by Kid Indie »

Im liking the beat choice mos definately. Besides that it is a very enjoyable track to me. The alley oop line was dope as shit by the way. The 2nd verse would probally need a little polishing and I think it would be complete. Other then that I was nodding the whole time keep it up bruh!
jayzon_black
Rhyme Master
Wins: 4
Losses: 6
No Shows: 1

Post by jayzon_black »

whoahhhh...dude what happened? Like it almost felt like two completely different people between verse 1 and 2. I LOVED your first verse, the flow, delivery, kicks, the alley-oop...priceless. Then the second verse felt off beat, without a paddle. Not sure what happened, but if the second could come as right as the first it would be a gem.
Ride out, Glide out.
aglazey132
Rookie

Post by aglazey132 »

i actually finished my 2nd verse right before i recorded and i wanted to record the song before i lost the flow so i never really got the chance to memorize to 2nd verse. but i think ill definitely memorize before recording from now on. and good lookin on the suggestions they help out a lot yall
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

hmmm beats got an old skool feel..whoa..im gettin a real good
vibe on this shit...trippy to me tbh..but still on point..

HMM no lie i dont know if im just high(cuz i am) but that hook sounds raw as fuck bro..is that a sample?

lyrics on da verses were good deliv fit the vibe and seem
mixxed decently..i think it could be pressed or mastered diff tho tbh..but thats more opinion..no doubt tho I'm Feelin it..haha...1
aglazey132
Rookie

Post by aglazey132 »

@tretru its actually the instrumental to the jay-z song feelin it. the hook is already part of the beat so ill take no props for that. but thanks for the feedback!
optic
Rookie

Post by optic »

the flow is to the beat besides a couple forced rhymes in the second verse but i was still feeling it very good drop.
Life is what you make it, thank god for making me creative,
Nell
Rookie

Post by Nell »

beat was cool, liked the presence, maybe feel off in points, flow was decent, lyrics were okay, couple forcedl ines like the guy above said, verse 2 fell off compared to the first, that needs patching up if you do fix it, but not bad here
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

man anyone who doesn't know this beat already really needs to take a hiatus from making music to go educate themselves on the classics. You can't know where you're going if you don't know where you've been, and if yall aren't up on reasonable doubt, you've got a long ways to go.

Anyways, the joint was straight. It's hard to jump on classic songs like this and redo them, because they're likely to get compared to the original. Elzhi is one of my favorite rappers of all time but he did a remake of illmatic and it completely ruined the album in my opinion.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

same beat thats on The Bar Exam by Royce... good shit man... i liked this it was a good flow... some of ur mixing was loud and quiet... couldn't hear portions of ur verses then some of it was too loud... over took the beat... but lyrically i liked it... good drop man work on keepin ur vocals WAVS a certain depth while u record... make sure it pretty much all matches... so ur not too loud and not too quiet keep it even... good shit tho man... keep droppin

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/tears ... 25210.html
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “The Booth”