go hard syn ft ckno

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

go hard syn ft ckno

Post by cyanidesyn »

i kno i dropped tha youtube link but i didnt kno i could upload it directly so here u go

demo-left-behind-ft-bled-jon-vt25606.html#p190690
pest-arco-feat-cyan-vt25579.html
Attachments
Go Hard Syn Beato Ckno.mp3
(4.38 MiB) Downloaded 216 times
littlefranky
Potential Emcee

Re: go hard syn ft ckno

Post by littlefranky »

track goes hard. flow was solid. some nice lines in there too. i think vocal on first verse could be turned up a tad tho. and maybe could use a lil more compression.
honestly its not exactly my type of track. but for what it is, u guys came nice on it. delivery was good, matched the beat well. mix wasnt too bad but could be a lil cleaner overall. but yea good shit. nicely done
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Re: go hard syn ft ckno

Post by The Gonz »

pretty decent track. I like the beat, but the melody is annoying and too loud and really couldve used more depth in the beat itself.

as for the rest, the lyrics were pretty good, had some nice bars in there in both verses. the mixing on this track is pretty bad IMO though. maybe its the mic. the voices weren't very clear at all, the only thing on the track that was clear was the damn melody and it was a strain trying to hear the lyrics behind it. definitely turn that shit down, or if at all possible, pick a different sound for the melody cuz i dont think it goes with the drums very well. if the song would sound better without it, its not helping the track. in this case, the track wouldve been better without the melody but thats just me lookin at it from a producer standpoint. the lyrics and delivery were good. but like i said that aint the problem. definitely can tell this track either wasnt mixed or was mixed badly or the mics just flat out suck. other than that, it was pretty nice.

Return to “The Booth”